Tuesday, June 19, 2007

House Photos - Before

These are some photos I took of the house before we moved in. I was so irked that day - we had gotten both sets of parents together to come see our house and there was a freaking open house going on! WTH?! We had closed on the house, etc. but the seller (do not get me started on him!) decided he felt the need to have another open house.. ugh! oh well... here you go :) Obviously we got the house so I'm over it now... just nice to vent about every now and then ;) lol


Garage/front of house - stupid Open House sign! Grrrr... ;)

Entry way from front door - the steps you can see go up to the main part of the house. Notice the painted-over outlets.. who the heck paints over outlets?! Losers...


Yes, the disgusting urine-yellow walls (and their matching outlets!) were the first things to go!
This is the rest of the entry way from the front door. These stairs go down to the garage on the right (door that propped open a bit) and a large closet on the left - door that is completely open. The closet is where I store my scrapbook stuff (it's like a small room, really), wine/beer, coke/Dr Pepper, all our board games, school books, brooms/swiffer stuff, coats.


Kitchen with the dining room in the background - those people were the sellers' agents... my dad let them have it! lol ;) That dishwasher was so gross. I swear, the dirtiest people on the planet lived in our house before us! I made the seller pay for a new dishwasher for us. Well, look at that thing! It's older than I am!


Don't you love the green walls?! I won't tell you what we nicknamed them... Painting was one of the first things we did after we got the keys!


Ooh look, another painted-over outlet!


Hall bathroom/hubby's bathroom.


2nd bedroom - I LOVE the plantation shutters (even though one section is a bit broken.. lol) This room was also that attractive "green" colour... Over that fence that you can see through the window is our back yard.


Really dark.. sorry! This is the 3rd bedroom (front of the house) - we transformed it into a home office. The balcony is also out there in the front.


My huge walk-in closet :) Yes, those shelves are now full of my shoes...! lol


Rest of the closet.

Master bathroom/my bathroom.

More of the master bathroom.

Balcony and my neighbor's magnolia... so jealous! lol ;)

No comments: